Saving by using GEOLITE Lightweight Concrete Bricks
- Economical in transportation, reduction in Manpower. Due to Less weight & Larger Size
- Significant reduction of overall weight results in savings on structural frames, footings or piles (Steel And Cement). Such savings are often the multiple of the actual cost of the material itself.
- Decrease in number of joints and accurate dimensions of blocks, reduces cement mortar, plastering and Precious time & cost of labor.
- The bricks can be sawed, drilled and shaped like wood using standard hand tools, regular screws and nails. It is simpler than brick or concrete. So less wastage.
- By using 6 inch block in place of 9 inch brick, customer gets an additional 2% - 3% carpet area. The savings on account of additional carpet area gained is more than cost of bricks
- Due to High thermal resistance, less requirement of electricity for AC/Heater.
- Savings in construction cost can be as much as 13-15% when using GEOLITE Lightweight blocks, as compared to clay bricks after considering resulting saving in steel, structure, cement, sand, gravel, etc.